George Oxlade arrived from England and moved to Toowoomba.
Moved to Brisbane and employed as a Signwriter.
William C Oxlade joined his father's business as an apprentice in Signwriting and Decorating.
G. Oxlade & Son was formed after finishing his apprenticeship.
George Oxlade died leaving 9 children, the 4 eldest sons, William, George C., Allen and Matt, formed Oxlade Bros Pty Ltd., Painters, Decorators and Signwriters.
Moved into 526 Queen St., Petrie Bight and expanded into other related fields such as glass gilding, silvering, embossing, bevelling, glazing, leadlights and paper hanging as well as suppling material for the signwriters and artists.
Demolished a shop and rebuilt the 3 floored shop at 136 Wickham St. Fortitude Valley which still stands today, moving in on the 18th of February 1922.
William C Oxlade, took over after the death of George C. Oxlade.
Bryan E Oxlade, son of Stephen joined the firm at age 13.
Stephen E Oxlade, took over after the death of Wiiliam C Oxlade
Bryan E Oxlade takes over after the death of his father, Stephen.
Oxlades School Art Supplies commenced.
Kay Carroll nee Oxlade, daughter of Bryan, joined the firm as bookkeeper and administrator.
Paul E Oxlade, son of Bryan joined the firm as the fourth generation Oxlade in the family business.
Celebrated our 100th year in business.
Moved bulk warehouse and office to larger premises at 24 Miller Street, Murarrie including School and Wholesale supplies.